Last requirement before becoming a Dive Master...
Objective: To switch each part of your scuba gear with your buddy's (mask, fins, bcd, tank).
1. The task has to be achieved while "buddy breathing", which means sharing the air from one tank, breathing from the same regulator which is passed between buddies every two or so breaths.
2. The switched gear has to be perfectly fit and secured to dive in on the person it's been switched to. That means nothing tangled, unplugged, lose or missing.
3. If a diver breaks the surface, the test starts over.
4. If a diver breathes from a regulator other than the one shared with the buddy, the test starts over.
5. The instructors are allowed to try make everything above seem impossible to you by tearing off your mask, throwing sand in your face, tangling your regulators, detaching your tank, blowing bubbles up your wetsuit, unbuckling your weight belt, inflating your BCD so float to the surface and -well- pretty much by doing anything they can think of to mess with you!
We had a great time!